You already know what Melissa is, how she works and what functionalities she has, but you are still not sure if you need her? Let me introduce you Ivaylo. He has used Melissa for a month now and agreed to share with you his first impressions of the product. We asked him some questions to find out why he decided to buy Melissa and if he is satisfied with the purchase. We translated his answers in English for you.
- How did you learn about Melissa?
My father saw an interview with the owner on TV and told me about this opportunity as I mentioned I was considering buying an additional module from my air conditioner’s producer.
- What made you buy Melissa?
The price quality ratio, I also liked the idea and the fact that the company is from Bulgaria.
- In which situations do you need Melissa the most?
When I am about to go home, I turn either cooling, or heating.
- What do you like most about Melissa?
The easy installation, the design, as well as that the IR signal is so strong, it works fine in all angles.
- What are Melissa’s disadvantages?
I haven’t found serious disadvantages yet. The only thing is that I think the temperature sensor shows 1-2 degrees more than the real temperature.
- Which Melissa’s functionalities do you use more often?
Turn on and off when I am not home.
- Was it easy to install Melissa? How much time did it take you?
Really easy, not more than 5 minutes, including downloading the application and placement.
- Would you recommend Melissa to a friend?
Absolutely, I have already recommended it to a few.